Take a Breather

It seems that time has continued to go by faster these past few weeks. One day my phone shows that it is Monday and the next time I check it it shows that it is Saturday. This can be beneficial in some scenarios, especially if you have a hard week to get through or if you have an anticipated trip coming up. Personally, I find that it makes life a lot more stressful as assignments continue to stack on top of each other. This stretch of the school year is always a grind as it is placed right before final exams. The whole month of November tends to feel like it is blended into the final two weeks of the semester, which increases stress on students. I am not taking an exceedingly difficult course schedule this semester and I still feel that my assignments have began to stack. I have sympathy for those on campus that are taking five to six classes and are getting flooded with work. Luckily, there is a reward at the end of this grind and that is the five weeks of winter break. I am ecstatic for it to be December soon as I will be heading to New York City for Christmas. We only have to power through a few more weeks to reach this final destination. In the mean time, I will be busy finishing papers and writing these blogs to my favorite audience.



Comments

  1. Hi Max! I completely agree with you. I already feel the stress that comes with the end of the semester. I have a feeling the break will be here before we know it. I’ve always wanted to go to New York City. I’m sure you will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree more! These last couple weeks of classes are so stressful as final projects are in full swing and exams are right around the corner. Knowing we get five weeks off for Christmas definitely makes the last nights a little easier. I hope you have a great rest of the semester and enjoy your trip to New York City!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End

Approaching the Final Stretch

Cancelled Out