A Great Homecoming Weekend

This weekend I was able to witness Ohio Northern's homecoming weekend. This homecoming weekend began Saturday with the annual homecoming parade. Right after the parade was the tailgate for the football game at Dial-Roberson Stadium. My friends and I had a very fun time playing cornhole and also making predictions for college football games. It was a cool experience to see a community of alumni and students interact with each other. I was able to meet a few alumni and they all shared cool stories of their time at Ohio Northern. After a good amount of time spent tailgating, it was time for the big game. Ohio Northern was playing against Muskingum and the polar bears were ready to get a victory. I had the opportunity to live tweet throughout the football game to share my experience with others on Twitter. The weather was perfect for the game and the atmosphere made the game exciting. The beginning of the game was disappointing due to myself finding out that I had lacked service for the prior hours. It was not until the middle of the first quarter when I figured out how to connect my phone to service. This was disappointing to me as my tweets had not been sending out until then. From there I was engaged and ready to be the best Twitter reporter. The game was close for the first half and there were several exciting plays. Unfortunately, the second half would be a different story as Muskingum would pull away. They would end up winning the game despite Ohio Northern's resilient effort. I really enjoyed being able to spend the afternoon trying something new while also enjoying one of my favorite sports. It made it even better that I could do it for my own school team rather than a random football team. If you are interested to see all the game updates and some visuals from the game, feel free to click the link below! Make sure to follow the account as well if you want future game updates!


Max McAllister Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/MaxM48394848



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End

Approaching the Final Stretch

Cancelled Out