The End

The end has finally approached us and has become reality. It still feels like the first weeks of August to me where I first stepped into the classroom. I am so grateful for this semester at Ohio Northern University as I believe I learned the most I ever have before. I not only excelled academically but also learned so many important life lessons. This place will forever hold a very special place in my heart as it turned me into a whole different person since I graduated high school. I am excited to go back to Tennessee and reconnect with all of my old friends, but there will always be a missing feeling of not having my buddies there. Luckily, I live in an age where technology can allow us to connect and disconnect with each other in a click of a button. This not only makes moving back to a different state easier for me but also takes a lot of stress off of me. I feel confident that the relationships I have built here will last as long as I am willing to stay connected. It is not the big things that I will be missing the most from this university, such as the gym or the buildings, but rather the smaller things. Things such as the Mary the stir fry worker or the walk back from Dicke. These are the things that make Ohio Northern University so special. These are the traits that I have noticed that have impacted me far more than any larger aspect of the university has. I am sure I will be able to find things at the University of Tennessee that will help me remind myself of my time here. I leave this university with nothing but gratefulness and a full heart. What at times seemed to be my worst choice of college has turned out to be the greatest decision I ever have made. With that, I thank God endlessly for this opportunity. Thank you for coming every week and reading this blog as I share more of myself with you weekly. I wish nothing but the best on both of our ends and maybe we will reconnect as well. That is all I have for now, go out and be all that you desire. 


Comments

  1. Lovely blog Grandson. Although you are finishing one piece of your story, you are opening up to a whole new part. I can't wait to see what this next place holds for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you for seeing you mature through these past two years. You have become a better person and it will show while you are at Tennessee. It is a blessing to have made such great friends and to be able to call a second place home. Cherish it son

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Approaching the Final Stretch

Cancelled Out